It's Been Awhile...

Greetings Everyone.

Wow! It's been over three years since I last blogged. Many things have happened over theses years. I have published two more books (New Life in Christ by Faith and Marquis Goes to the Circus). I have two that is set to be released this year (2019) Marquis Gets a Bicycle for Christmas and You are God Alone. God is so good to allow me the grace to accomplish this.

I am now on YouTube with the Faith in Action Show, which God called me to do. Please go to my channel: Faith in Action Mary J. Bryant and subscribe.

The Lord has allow me to add three additional degrees to my education: Bachelor of Theology, Master of Divinity, and Doctor of Divinity. Glory to God!

You can go to my website to see all about the ministry, the show, and my books.  The site address is www.doveministry378.org

I would love to hear from you.

I will try to post something new every week.

God Bless,

Dr. Mary J. Bryant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Forgiveness